Following the presentations and deliberations during the two days conference hosted in Johannesburg, South Africa on 16 – 17 June 2017, in view of the way forward in this noble struggle for the liberation and restoration of our sovereign statehood, SCACUF-SA country chapter arrived at the following resolutions:
1) That SCACUF should, in response to the aspirations of the large majority of our people both back home and in the diaspora, look into the proposition for the election of an Interim Prime Minister who will form the interim government of Southern Cameroons/Ambazonia by September 2017.
2) That in preparation for the election of the Interim Prime Minister, SCACUF should make the proposed Restoration Charter widely available to the people of Southern Cameroons/Ambazonia. In relation, that SCACUF should also send out the Draft Constitution of Southern Cameroons/Ambazonia for broad-based consultation and input, to ensure that our people become actively involved in the making of the laws by which they shall be governed.
3) That all Southern Cameroons/Ambazonia communities in other countries in the diaspora need to step up their commitment to the struggle so that as one people, we can collectively re-energise the momentum on the home front.
4) That we recognise and believe in the crucial role of our women in taking this struggle to another level and therefore, besides calling on SCACUF to honour its commitment in bringing women into the Advisory Council, also call for a general mobilisation of our women compatriots to come to the forefront of the struggle.
5) That a Youth Front be officially recognised by SCACUF, to enable our young people become actively engaged in the struggle.
6) That every single Southern Cameroonian/Ambazonian back home and in the diaspora has an obligation to drive the online Citizen Registration and Fundraising for the struggle by mobilising others to do so.
7) That every Southern Cameroonian/Ambazonian must have unity of purpose – FOCUS on the objective of the struggle, which is RESTORATION.
Done in Johannesburg, This 17th Day of June 2017.