For the year 2017, the Ministry of Public Works announces the launch of an entrance examination to the Akonolinga Public Works Trades Center of the National School of Public Works.
This Exam is a selection test for the training of Technical Assistants and will take place at the Akonolinga Public Works Trades Center.
50 places are reserved in the masonry sector, 50 in the plumbing industry, 50 in the tile industry, 50 in the painting sector and 50 in the electricity sector.
This competition is open to holders of the Francophone’s CEP, First School Leaving Certificate or any other equivalent recognized diploma, at least 17 years old as of January 1, 2017.
The Exam will take place on July 9th. However, applications must be submitted no later than 03 June 2017 either at the ENSTP in Yaoundé or at the Annex of Buea, or at the Garoua or Akonolinga Public Work Center, or else The Delegations of Public Works except those of Limbe, Garoua and Yaoundé.
Here are the application files to compile:
- An application form to be withdrawn at one of the examination centers and specifying the course requested (the candidate will choose a maximum of two options in order of priority).
- An extract from a criminal record (B3) dating from three months
- A certified copy of the required diploma
- A medical certificate attesting that the candidate is fit for Public Works,
- A receipt for payment to the account of the ENSTP-Yaoundé n° 60073564001-97 resident at the BICEC, Le Parc agency in Yaoundé, in the amount of 15 000 FCFA representing the exam expenses and bearing the name of the candidate. Candidates residing in a city other than Yaoundé will deposit the exam fees at the BICEC of the city concerned.
- A letter of sponsorship for the financing of the studies whose sample is to be withdrawn at the examination center.
- A 4×4 passport photo to be stapled on the application form
- Authorization to write the exam (for public officials) issued by the user department.