So you want be blogger huh? but you no know place for start…no worry, i go helep you..😉😉😉😉.
Enough with the pidgin and let’s get to business. Am gonna consider you as a newbie (a name given to newcomers/inexperience somebody in any profession). So am gonna share what I know as far as blogging is concerned. Lemme sirst tell you why you must join the blogging community.
- Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news. There are literally millions of blogs online (don’t worry, you can make yours stand out and get noticed!).
- It’s a great way to express yourself and also a fantastic way to share information with others.
- You become a better person and a better writer.
- The best reason? You can make money doing it! (that’s the part many people like, including me 😉
Creating your own blog can take a little while, probably up to 30 minutes. So grab yourself a coffee or juice (whatever you fancy) and let’s get stuck in.
Steps to creating your blog
- Choose your preferred blog platform
- Choose web hosting for your blog
- Setting up a blog on your own domain
- Design your blog
- Useful resources for blogging
1. Choose your preferred blog platform
Choosing where you want to build blog is pretty much the first thing you have to do (well, after choosing your niche, also known as category like say fashion, music, education, etc). I’m going to take a leap and assume you’ve heard of WordPress, and this is the platform I use on K’mer SAGA. It’s massive.
It’s by far one of the biggest blogging platforms in the world, with countless plugins and add-ons and almost infinite ways to design and layout your blog.
There are more than 82 million active users of WordPress = a lot, basically. .
Don’t fail to read next time. Am gonna give you the Pros and Cons on each platform so you know exactly which one suits you. Comment 👇👇👇for more inquiries.