Via FECAFOOT, Hugo Broos, the head coach of the national football team has published this Tuesday, May 17, 2016, a list of 23 players summoned for the friendly match against France on 30 May in Nantes and the Official qualifying match of the 2017 AFCON to be held in June 3 in Mauritania.
In the list published this afternoon, we note the return from injury of Clinton Njie, Choupo Moting, Eyong Enoh. We also note the absence of captain Stephan Mbia and goalkeeper Idriss Kameni Carlos.
Three players from the local professional league are also present in the list of 23. They are Djeite from Union de Douala, Ngewn from Unisport du Haut-Nkam and Mbimbe from Coton Sport of Garoua.
List of 23 summoned
- Andre Ako (Ajax Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Guy N’dy Assembé (Nancy, France)
- Fabrice Ondoa (Tarragona, Spain).
- Allan Nyom (Watford, England),
- Nicolas Nkoulou (Marseille, France),
- Aurélien Chedjou (Galatasaray, Turkey),
- Henri Bedimo (Lyon, France),
- Bitolo Ambroise Oyongo (Impact Montreal, Canada),
- Adolphe Teikeu (Sochaux, France ),
- Aaron Mbimbe (Coton Sport of Garoua)
- Djeitei (Union Douala).
- Jonathan ngwen II (Unisport),
- Franck Kom (ESS Sahel, Tunisia),
- Sébastien Siani (Ostend, Belgium),
- Georges Mandjeck (E. Kayseri, Turkey),
- Enoh Eyong (Belgium).
- Vincent Aboubakar (FC Porto, Portugal),
- Eric-Maxim Choupo-Moting (Schalke 04, Germany),
- Benjamin Moukandjo (Lorient, France),
- Jacques Zoua (Gazélec Ajaccio, France),
- Edgar Salli (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Anatole Abang (New York Red Bulls, USA),
- Karl Toko Ekambi (Sochaux, France),
- Clinton Njie (Tottehnam, England).