New Bell Music has launched a contest for their fans and the prize to win is huge, 500 000 CFA F.
The contest is on the song of their artist Reniss, one of Cameroon’s urban music superstar. Below is what they posted on their official website.
Do you love to dance? Are you a fan of Reniss? Show us your best dance moves to Reniss’ song “Pilon” and win 500,000 FCFA! Whether you are a solo dancer or a group, you can work on a choreography and submit it to New Bell Music and win 500,000 FCFA!
How to enter:
- Contest begins Thursday, October 20.
- Contest is open to anyone in any country.
- Download Reniss’ song Pilon for free on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/new-bell-music/reniss-pilon-prod-by-le-monstre
- Practice your moves and film your best dance choreography to “Pilon”.
- You can enter as an individual solo dancer, or you can enter as a group with more than one person.
- The choreography should be one minute and thirty seconds (1:30) in duration.
- Video: Upload your video to YouTube with the following title: “Reniss Pilon Dance Contest (Your Name or Group Name)”. For example: Reniss Pilon Dance Contest (The Fly Girls) or Reniss Pilon Dance Contest (Cedric Owona).
- Enter: Enter the contest by posting your YouTube video link to ONE of New Bell Music’s Social Media accounts. You may use either Twitter or Facebook or Instagram to enter your YouTube video. One entry per video.
- Include @newbellmusic in your entry post.
- Include hashtag #RenissPilonDanceContest in your entry post.
- Include your name or group name in your entry post.
- Include the link to your YouTube video in your entry post.
- If there are multiple people dancing in a video, one person should be designated as the official representative of the group to submit the entry one time on social media.
- Do not enter multiple times. ONE entry on ONE social media account per video.
- The winner will be chosen by Reniss, choreographers, and New Bell Music’s team.
- There will be one winner (person or group).
- The deadline for entries is November 20 by 11:59 pm.
- The winner (person or group) will be contacted through the social media account used to enter the video.